Men's teams changes to groups update(latest):
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D|
|Britannia H.T||Casi 30||Women Can't Drive||Iceman parosso |
|Willy Salsa H.C||Calpense H.T.||City Fire Brigade||Eagles 58|
|Grmrian Team 2||T's 3rd Base Army||Europa H.T||Grmrian Team 1|
|Los Naranjito||Sloggers HC||Shampanski HC||The Vets|
Rules of tournament:
- Matches are 15 minutes straight
- Teams can have 5 outfield players and a keeper or 6 outfield players
- Teams must be ready to play 15 minutes before their scheduled game.
- Players can play for one team only (excluding goalkeepers)
- NO HITTING (slapping and pushing only)
- Roll on, roll off substitutions
- Green Card (minimum 3 minutes), Yellow Card (miss remainder of the game), Red Card (GO HOME!)
- Should any quarter final, semi final or final game end in a draw then there will be penalty strokes. 3 per team.
- No short corners, any foul inside the D will result in a penalty.
- Penalty strokes – one on one against keeper (8 seconds to score). Intentional foul by the keeper is a goal.
- A player from each team currently playing will have to umpire the next game once theirs has finished.
- Normal standard FIH rules apply.
- Tournament Committee (Carl Ramagge, Nathan Stagno & Shane Ramagge) will have the last say on any matters arising during the day that may not be covered by the rules.